We are very excited to announce that the eRecall iOS app has been released and is in the app store today! We are thrilled with the app features we offer to our customers for free. eRecall is a free app that provides immediate access to recalls information. Recalls from all types are in eRecall app ranging from food, drugs, cars, consumer products and medical devices.
- Have you ever owned a recalled product and unknowingly put yourself at risk?
- Have you ever gotten sick after eating a meal and didn’t know why?
- How can you make sure that products you buy from eCommerce sites are safe and not recalled?
- How can you be assured that you know when products you own are recalled?
- How can you save money by getting a refund, replacement or a fix for a recalled product?
The answer to all your questions is the: eRecall App.
Using eRecall, you are able to check if all products you own are recalled in an effective, personalized and easy way!
The eRecall app allows users to scan barcodes and check the recall status for the scanned product. These products get saved in the products center. If any recall notice is published that affects any of the products in the products center, you will be notified by the eRecall app to take an action. This action is handled through the resolution center so you can submit a claim to the manufacturer or resellter to handle your claim as stated in the recall notice. Recalled products will either be replaced, fixed or you will get a refund of what you paid for.
eRecall helps you to save money by allowing users take an action at the time a recalled product notice has been published.
Try our app today and we would love to hear your feedback.
eRecall iOS app download url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/erecall/id1129617040